Case Study – United Petroleum Pty Ltd
- United Petroleum Pty Ltd, Queensland Office (20 users), 480 Petrol Stations across Australia
- Karl Gould-Martin, Information Services Manager, 0394131641, 0400501001
- Petrol Supply ?????????
- We were paying per user on our current hosted PBX at a cost of $39.95 + gst per month with a Commander solution which also included unlimited telephone calls but when you added up how may extensions we had and how many calls we made it was a very expensive solution.
- With having only desk phones our staff were tied to the desk all day, we wanted them to be more mobile and still able to take calls.
- We recently relocated our office and the new area we moved to did not have fast nbn internet available and we were getting call quality issues and our video conferencing solution was unusable.
- We wanted to move our Main Telephone Operator to the Phillipines so we could take advantage of outsourcing some of our business functions and we also wanted to employ some staff in New Zealand, our currently Commander system was just to costly to implement the required solution.
- We needed a solution that still functioned 100% when our internet went down, we always lost all our phone communications when the internet went down which majorly affected our business.
- As our communication system is the heart of our business we needed good support from our suppliers, with Commander every time we requested service we had to wait on the phone for more than 30 min at times and it took days to get any service requests completed not to mention the costs.
- PP Enterprise Group
Distributors & Partners
- PP Enterprise Group – VoIP Consultation Services, Sip Trunks, Numbers, Calling Plans.
- 3CX – PBX Software.
- Yealink – IP Phone Hardware.
- Amazon – Hosting Services.
- Hosted 3CX PBX in the Amazon Cloud with PP Enterprise Group Sip Trunking & Numbers. 3CX Mobile Apps and Yealink IP Phones.
- Customer response “Our Contract with Commander was ending soon and we were also relocating offices, it seemed a good time to address the issues and limitations we had with our current service provider, and also we needed to find a solution to the low speed internet connection at our new office, there was not going to be enough bandwidth to allow us to run our telecommunication systems”
- Lower our monthly telecommunications costs.
- 24/7 Support in a timely manor, we need a telecommunications business that can offer us top quality service and ongoing support.
- A solution for our low internet speed at our new office.
- A mobile solution for staff so they can receive calls no matter if they are at their desk or out of the office.
- A global multi-site solution.
- A 3CX Software IP based PBX, 3CX is a very feature rich PBX that can also be hosted in the cloud, we hosted it with PP Enterprise Group on an Amazon Cloud. We installed one Yealink T21PE2 IP Phone for use in the office for one staff member that is permanently in the office, we decreased our phone system hardware in Melbourne by nine physical telephones by replacing them with the IOS & Android 3CX Mobile App which also included our staff members in New Zealand and in the Phillipines. We moved to PP Enterprise Group for sip trunking services and connected this to our 3CX PBX Cloud Server.
- We added some local New Zealand telephone numbers to make it easier for our customers in New Zealand to contract our New Zealand staff and also to over flow these calls to our main operator in the Phillipines.
- We installed two 4G routers and a load internet sharing routing that combined our ADSL and 4G connections together to give very good internet speed.
- We have lowered our ongoing monthly telephone costs by 50%
- With our PBX now hosted in the cloud, Internet outages no longer stop our phones from working
- Calls betweens sites are free (Australia, New Zealand, Phillipines & the USA)
- All our staff are mobile and contactable using the 3CX mobile app
- Incoming calls to direct dial numbers now go directly to staff mobile phones.
- 3CX features are available to all users
- We can manage the main day to day requirements of the PBX internally saving time and costs
- 3CX annual license means we get all the software updates as they become available which keeps our system up to date with the latest technology, also no need to keep purchasing hardware.
- We now have a 24/7 support contract for a low annual fee, this covers us for any other more technical issues or changes to the PBX in the event that we cannot manage this ourselves.
- Although we no longer need fast internet for our phones because our PBX is now hosted in the cloud we still needed fast internet for our staff, we now have have very fast internet with speeds of 70 by 30 meg speeds easily obtainable.
- Customer response “PP Enterprise Group are fantastic and I highly recommend them. The system is A grade and our business has saved over 50% on our bills. Even better, the on-boarding process was seamless and quick. Finally, ongoing service and support is the best I have experienced from any telecommunication service provider. We are rusted-on, loyal clients of Piri and his team. Highly recommended. Dr Steve Francis (FrontStream), We have been now been using PP Enterprise Group for over 18 months with absolutely no issues what so ever.
- FrontStream supports the good you do, with real fundraising solutions for peer-to-peer events, online auctions, donor management and workplace giving. FrontStream brings more than 15 years experience, knowledge and dedication to the charitable giving sector, and is the premier online platform to help you achieve your fundraising goals..
- PP Enterprise Group is an Australian based business that has a focus on excellence in both product range and service delivery to our customers, we invest in and build quality cloud based solutions for businesses that help to operate efficient communications solutions. We run our own infrastructure in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom, USA and Canada, we also partner with Tier 1 Carriers and other industry professionals giving us Global Access to communications networks. Our qualified, dedicated and very experienced support teams ensure that you, the business owner, are given the best solution advice and never left out on a limb. We operate 24/7. Click here for more customer reviews.
- PP Enterprise Group are 3CX Partners and 3CX Advanced Certified Engineers, our Chief Engineer has over 35 years of experience in Telecommunications.
- 3CX is an open-platform PBX for Windows, Linux and the Cloud. The phone system delivers a complete Unified Communications (UC) solution which can be integrated with other applications such as Salesforce, Google Contacts, Office 365 and more. By relying on the SIP Standard, 3CX along with its technology partners, including snom and Yealink, delivers a future-proof, best of breed Unified Communications system.With a full range of UC features integrated into the phone system, users can connect and collaborate through a variety of methods all under one platform. Video conferencing is easily accessed at the click of a button and, by using Google’s WebRTC technology, it is completely clientless and plug-in free. As a result, 3CX increases productivity, reduces business travel time and costs, streamlines operations and improve customer service, thus propelling sales.
- Just a few of the many thousands of users of the 3CX PBX Platform.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
- Yealink is a global leading provider of unified communication & collaboration solutions. Focusing on research and development, Yealink also insists on innovation and creation. With the outstanding technical patents of cloud computing , audio, video and image processing technology, Yealink has built up a panoramic collaboration solution of audio and video conferencing by merging its cloud services with a series of endpoints products. As one of the best providers in more than 140 countries and regions including the US, the UK and Australia, Yealink ranks No.1 in the global market share of SIP phone shipments.
PP Enterprise Group Collins Street Tower Level 3 480 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000 Ph 03 8672 8850, Fax 038672 8851 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ppenterprisegroup.com